(Note – This Information is subject to change without notice)
- A session is one series of Bingo games
- One session lasts approximately 1 1/2 hrs.
- The number of sessions each day varies (see schedule above)
- Bingo packages are sold up to 10-15 minutes after the session starts. Played games are just removed, so the customer misses those games.
- You have to buy a $10 admission package in order to play, and you can buy additional packages for $5 each.
- Each package contains 8, 6-face-sheets and 3, 3-face-sheets, which are three of the special games we play.
Try out our NEW portable electronic Bingo machines
- Electronic Bingo packages are sold up to 10-15 minutes after the session starts. Played games are just removed, so the customer misses those games.
- Each player is given a portable electronic Bingo systems (similar to a calculator). As numbers are called, the player pushes “enter” on the machine, as oppossed to using a marker to daub the Bingo cards. Each portable electronic Bingo machine is programmed for a particular Bingo session and cannot be used at another Bingo establishment, or at a different session. The portable Bingo machine needs to be returned at the end of each session.
- For electronic Bingo packages priced from $30 to $83, there is no rental fee to use the Bingo machine. For packages less than $30, there is a $5 rental fee.
Why Not Choose Both
- Many Bingo players choose to play both paper packages and electronic packages during the same session. It’s double the fun and double the excitement.
- Normal games pay $50 for a single Bingo and $99 for a double Bingo. There are other extra games that are played and the prizes vary from $99 – $200.
- You would be foolish to leave early because we play the “coverall game” last for up to $1,000 prize.
- You must be 18-years old to play
- Alcohol cannot be served. We don’t sell cigarettes.
- There is a concession stand that sells food and beverages
- The building capacity is 300 people. Our largest crowd to-date has been 210 people.
- There is ample parking for typical crowds.
- The building is handicap accessible and there are handicap parking spaces
- The atmosphere is noisy before each session starts, then quiet during the Bingo game.
- The gambling manager has the right to not play a a session if there are less than 75 players — we have NEVER closed.